Sunday, January 17, 2010

January 17, 2010

Smoggy Sunday here in Salt Lake City, eerie kinda dark and cold... Inversion should clear out today they say. That should make breathing a little easier!

Today I'm editing photos I shot for my friend, and client Bill Bennion. Bennion Jewelers is here in Salt Lake City, Utah on the corner of 100 south and Main St. Bill has been a client for several years, and I'm grateful we are working together again We are currently updating his product photography as well as overhauling his website. Stay tuned, If you want to see his current site visit http://www.bennionjewelers.com...




I will also be looking over some shots I took Friday afternoon for Kiewit/Clyde. They are the company replacing all the bridges along the I15 corridor along the Wasatch Front. There new Beck Street Bridge will be open to traffic today so we phtotographed the crew that made that happen on the new bridge!




No comments:

Post a Comment