Monday, January 11, 2010

ZMC PHOTO Day One

As we begin this adventure together I would like to let you know where I'm going with my life as a shooter and designer!!! I have been making images for over 25 years now... I took a little break a few years ago after some major changes in my life, tried some new things. After some serious prodding by a very dear friend I agreed to start shooting again.. It took awhile to feel confident and creative, but the fire is back!!! I am so stoked to be shooting for many old and new clients, it is my passion, and I feel blessed to be doing what I love. One of my favorite authors is Marianne Williamson, in her book, A Return to Love, she talks about singers singing, and artists painting.. using the gifts and blessing you came to this planet with... I'm pleased to be back and I will take you on this new adventure with me, through this blog... Many thanks to my lovely friend for helping me see my gift again!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment