Sunday, January 24, 2010

January 23, 2010

As the Saints and the Colts head to the Super Bowl... I am just settling into the coding of my new website... Wow, what a challenge! I am really digging learning the code thing, and it gives me a great deal of respect for those guys that write code out there day in and day out. These guys are also very talented artist. Crafting code is pretty amazing. I've had an awesome week putting together a new ad for my friends at Got Beauty, and continuing to edit photos for the Bennion Jewelers website. I have tons to do, thank God. Listening for that phone to ring so we can keep this thing going! I will be posting more photos and will continue to update you all on the progress of the new website. Thanks for all the support! Peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment